Remember the classic coquito recipe I recently shared with you? I must admit, there was some tension from coquito purists. Pero, that’s okay. The show must go on, and now, I present you with a simple Nutella coquito recipe that you can make in a jiffy!
We had this Nutella coquito on Thanksgiving, and it was amazing. If you’re a Nutella lover, you’re going to love, love, love this! Unlike the classic coquito, this drink almost resembles a milkshake since the Nutella, when cool becomes a bit thick. Pero que rico!
How To Make A Simple Nutella Coquito
This is a recipe that will make your abuelita think you’ve fallen and bumped your head. Pero, no fear my fellow misfits. This recipe will have them asking for more. As simple as that. Reminds me of a chocolate maizena mi abuela makes, but with some yummy rum in it.
Do you like your drinks stiff? If so, go ahead and pour some more in. I’m the designated driver, although there’s no driving ever involved with family events. It always turns into a sleepover no matter where we go, or who comes over. Is your family like that? “You’re coming for some Nutella coquito? Okay, don’t forget your pillows!”
Having a party? Don’t forget to make the classic coquito, and pumpkin flan for dessert! I hope you enjoy this recipe. Have any requests? Leave it in the comments section below. Please subscribe to keep in the loop. As always, buen provecho!
- 1½ cups of coconut flavored Bacardi (or to your preference)
- 1 15oz of coconut cream
- 1 13.5oz of coconut milk
- 1 12oz of evaporated milk
- 1 14oz of condensed milk
- 1 ½ teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of Nutella (or more to your taste)
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Combine all ingredients (except for the rum) into a blender. This may have to be done in batches. Mix well.
- Pour into a container, and add in Bacardi. Stir gently. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.